Weddings in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is often referred to as the "Sin City" by virtue of the famous gambling, adult entertainment and the "anytime, anywhere" availability of alcoholic beverages. Las Vegas experiences tourists from all over the world in unimaginable numbers every year. Its growth rate has also peaked over the years. As the largest city in Nevada, Las Vegas also has some lovely sight-seeing options for its tourists. Las Vegas has frequently been used by various entertainment companies and gets its nick name "The Entertainment Capital of the World" from there. Its exceptional quality and range of entertainment options has made Las Vegas the favorite holiday destination for many celebrities.
The city of Las Vegas is actually a combination of two parts of the city- the downtown area known as the City of Las Vegas and the Las Vegas Strip. Las Vegas experienced a surge in growth during the year 1931 and within little time saw the population jump from 5,000 to 25,000. 1931 also brought the legalization of gambling allowing Las Vegas to emerge as the "Gambling capital of the World".
Las Vegas is also the best place to be if you want to have your wedding in complete style. This wonderful city only asks you to arrive there with a little cash, social security number and a wedding license and the rest can easily be managed by the innumerable Las Vegas Wedding Packages. From the most adventurous to the most elegant, Las Vegas weddings are simply unmatched in style, quickness, concepts and finesse.
Las Vegas has plenty of beautiful chapels to take a pick from for your wedding. Some of the most well known chapels are:
* Caesar's Palace: They top the list as far as service and location are concerned. They have the resources, management, planning and staff to orchestrate your wedding in the most efficient manner possible.
* Imperial Palace Wedding Chapel: They offer two chapels to choose from that are wonderfully decorated with grand chandeliers, elegant furnishings and an in-built video camera system.
* Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel: If you are looking for an exciting themed wedding then your hunt stops here. They have a huge collection of wedding packages for themed weddings to choose from, outdoor ceremonies and even the world-famous Elvis wedding theme.
* Victoria's Wedding Chapel: The rich Victorian decor and the three-tiered altar are extremely elegant and splendid for any wedding.
* Graceland Wedding Chapel: Well known for the last 50 years it is the most famous wedding chapel on the Las Vegas Strip.
There are plenty of local photo studios that offer their services, but before you choose a photographer ask to see his or her work and references to be sure he will be able to capture your special moments effectively. Also make sure to discuss the payment policies, payment methods, and money-back guarantee (if applicable) to avoid any hassle later on.
Las Vegas is also famous for helicopter weddings, sky diving weddings and Harley weddings for adventurous couples.
Article Source: http://www.avidarticles.com
Celebrate Your Wedding in Elan at Las Vegas" is a travel guide by Ekta V Rama from Tripopedia, a free travel encyclopedia. Ekta isa passionatetraveler and avid Tripopedia contributor.